Available modalities are SWD, IRR, ULTRASOUND, TENS, IFT, and TRACTION UNIT
Physiotherapy helps restore movement and function to as near normal as possible when someone is affected by injury, illness or by developmental or other disability.
Physiotherapists treat people of all ages, helping them manage pain and using a number of methods to aid recovery. Our physiotherapy team is an integral part of the service offered at the Burhani Hospital.
- Pain Management: Electrotherapy modalities, dry needling, therapeutic exercises, patient’s education.
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation: Fracture, Trauma ,Sports Rehabilitation Pre and Post Joint replacement, arthroscopic repair, Post- surgical
Care, Joint problems e.g. arthritis, Neck and back problems, Muscle and ligament injuries
- Neuro Rehabilitation: Stroke rehab, Post traumatic brain injury, spinal cord injury rehab, paediatric neuro rehab, Assessment of ADLs, Prescription of adaptive equipment.
- Women’s health: Pre and Post delivery exercises, osteoporosis, obesity, incontinence.
- Cancer Rehabilitation: Lymphedema management, swallowing retraining and functional issues as weakness, soft tissue tightness, fatigue.
- Intensive care: Acute cardio –Pulmonary care, Inpatient services
- Care of the Elderly: Fall prevention, balance and stability, bone health, Parkinsonism.
- Workplace Health: Ergonomics, work place advice
Our Special Services:
- Dry Needling therapy
- Ceragem : Thermal Manipulative Bed
- Home visits
- Organizes seminars, camps and special classes
DRY NEEDLE THERAPY
JOINT MOBILIZATION THERAPY
THERMAL MANIPULATION BED